Join SPA LADY as a Receptionist.
At SPA LADY, our mission is to enrich people's lives by inspiring a healthy and active lifestyle. To achieve this we offer convenient fitness facilities and services at competitive prices, backed by the enthusiasm, knowledge and support of a well-trained team.
Our Career Candidates are:
- Greets and acknowledges members upon arrival and departure
- Greets and acknowledges guest while maintaining the Guest Register
- Working knowledge of the specifics of the club: rules, programs, layout, etc. to assist members
- Answer the phone and obtains appropriate information, transfers calls as necessary and maintains telephone inquiry records
- Follows and records an established rotation system for guests and telephone inquiries
- Handles member service matters such as booking a member up for training appointments, helping a member with the lost and found, taking a member’s ID card picture, and processing a change of address
- Enters all membership agreements and other Aphelion-related paperwork that were completed on shift
- Processes all monetary transactions on the Aphelion system
- Balances the cash drawer and checks all agreements against receipts for accuracy and adjusts all errors made during shifts at end of the shift
- Completes and files paper work
- Handles member service inquiries where applicable, according to company policies
- Surveys and keeps the reception area in an orderly and clean appearance
- Touches up the locker room with every visit
- Attends required training and meetings
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Command of English language, to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal and written
- Generate, maintain and demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Professional and polite telephone etiquette
- Cash handling experience
- Customer service experience is an asset
- High school diploma or GED an asset
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Ability to work independently
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities to meet deadlines
- Operate office machines: computers, calculations, fax, scanners, photocopiers and interact
- Show initiative for all aspects of the position
The Receptionist receives, assists, and directs members, guests, and callers at the club as per policy and performs various administrative and housekeeping duties within assigned areas.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods of time. The employee occasionally walks and reaches with hands and arms and frequently lifts and or moves up to 20 pounds.
- Full-time: Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Part-time: Saturday: Hours vary