Join Spa Lady as a Personal Trainer.
A Certified Personal Trainer is responsible for integrating new members into their new lifestyle, ensuring they have the tools necessary to use their membership on a regular basis. This involves training clients on a regular basis and creating a program that clients can follow when they are exercising without a Personal Trainer.
Why Choose Us?
- World-class training and development to get you started on your new career.
- Complimentary CEC courses to retain your certification.
- Entrepreneurial! Enjoy all of the benefits of being an entrepreneur by designing and launching your own with the safe guards of being an employee.
- Our sales and marketing program will generate your initial client base that you will then grow and expand on.
- We have hundreds of thousands of members checking into our clubs each month. Many of those could be your future clients.
- Comprehensive benefits plan available for you and your family including an employee and family assistance program (EFAP) and a free gym membership for you and a friend or family member.
- Industry leading compensation potential.
- Awards and top performer incentives.
- Grow and develop. Present at conferences, specialize in sport performance, life coaching, nutrition, online PT or get promoted to management. We can help you get there!
A Day In The Life Of A Personal Trainer
- As a new trainer, you’ll spend your day interacting with members on the gym floor and following up via email and phone. Once you have your client base built, you will spend less time prospecting and more time focusing on referrals and renewals.
- If you are not on the floor interacting with members, you will be in a fitness consultation showcasing the value of working with a personal trainer to our members.
- Once you are in a PT session, you will be providing a dynamic, fun, functional workout.
- Build your schedule to develop small groups to accommodate and help more members.
- Attending a CEC course once a quarter.
- Attending a monthly team meeting.
- Attending a monthly goal setting meeting and weekly group meeting with your colleagues.
- If you are so inclined, teaching a Group Fitness class or presenting a CEC course.
We are looking for committed, driven people who love to help people. Your personality will shine on the floor and people will naturally gravitate to you. You must hold a valid, current Personal Training certification.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Level C Certificate
- Personal Training Certificate or Personal Training Diploma or Bachelor of Kinesiology
We Are Currently Hiring For All Club Locations
|Brand||Location Name||Phone #||Address|
|Spa Lady||Canyon Meadows||403-271-2772||158-13226 MacLeod Trail SE, Calgary, AB, T2J 7E5|
|Spa Lady||Westbrook||403-240-2772||1002 37 Street SW, Calgary, AB, T3C 1S1|
|Spa Lady||TransCanada||403-250-2772||A160, 1440-52 Street NE, Calgary, AB, T2A 4T8|
|Spa Lady||Beacon Heights||600 – 12024 Sarcee Trail NW, Calgary, AB, T3R 0J1|
|Spa Lady||Northgate||780-471-5239||2010, 9499-137 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T5E 5R8|
|Spa Lady||West Edmonton Mall||780-484-5239||2052, 8882-170 Street NW, Edmonton, AB, T5T 3J7|
|Spa Lady||Century Park||780-474-5239||10950-23 Ave NW, Edmonton AB, T6J 7J9|
|Spa Lady||Whitemud||780-468-2722||Unit C, 4406- 17 Street NW, Edmonton, AB, T6T 0C1|
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.[/text_output]