Join Spa Lady as a Customer Service Associate.
The Customer Service Associate is instrumental in supporting International Fitness Holdings’ members and employees on a variety of issues. This skilled employee will preform exceptional levels of customer service while supporting business processes.
This is a full-time, permanent position Monday to Friday 11am - 8pm based out of the IFH head office located in North West Calgary (Edgemont).
- External customer and internal employee focus
- Telephone patience and politeness
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Time management and organization skills
- Accountability and dependability
- Ethics and integrity
- Decision making and judgment skills
- Enforcement of rules and regulations
- Provide exceptional customer service to members as well as Head Office and Club employees.
- Respond quickly and professionally to all member and staff inquiries by phone, email or fax.
- Process cancellation requests timely and accurately through multiple mediums.
- Initiate proactive calling campaigns for advanced customer service and sales opportunities.
- Make appropriate adjustments to accounts to ensure business processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Help identify areas of opportunity in training and knowledge gaps to continuously improve the department and the organization.
- Review, understand and adhere to changes in policy, procedures, promotions, or any other alterations that affect delivery of customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years experience in a professional call centre.
- Strong knowledge of customer service principles and practices, including contract administration.
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods.
- Demonstrate ability to provide advanced customer service strategies and follow new policies.
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Professional written and oral communication is a must.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office; intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work overtime when required to meet customer expectations.
- Post-secondary education.
- Health, Dental, Paramedical
- Complimentary gym membership for yourself and a friend or family member
- Career advancement opportunities
- Community involvement and philanthropy
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.