Join Spa Lady as a Fitness Manager.
If you love health and fitness we want to hear from you! Join our women's only fitness environment at Spa Lady.
Spa Lady Locations
- Northgate , 780-471-5239, 2010, 9499-137 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T5E 5R8
- West Edmonton Mall , 780-484-5239, 2052 8882-170 Street NW, Edmonton, AB, T5T 3J7
- Century Park , 780-474-5239, 10950-23 Ave NW, Edmonton AB, T6J 7J9
- Whitemud , 780-468-2722, Unit C, 4406- 17 Street NW, Edmonton, AB, T6T 0C1
Spa Lady is hiring for a Fitness Manager at an Edmonton location. If you love fitness, and are passionate about getting others excited about exercise, this may be the role for you. A Spa Lady Fitness Manager leads a team of passionate professionals, and is energetic with a love for inspiring other people to be healthy and engage in an active lifestyle. The Fitness Manager is responsible for the overall success of the Personal Training program at their specific location.
- Build a Personal Training team who embodies the character, culture and a commitment to Spa Lady
- Ensure that all Spa Lady members are welcomed into the club through structured services offered
- Meet and exceed monthly goals including sales
- Develop and maintain personal client base
- Personal Training Certificate, Diploma, or Degree in Kinesiology required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate
- Minimum two years as a Personal Trainer
- Proven success in building and retaining a large client base
- Experience with small group training
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Continuously seeks opportunities to improve self and others
- Previous fitness industry management experience an asset
- Understands what drives overall business success and is accountable to prioritize and deliver quality results
- Health, Dental, Paramedical (Massage, Chiropractor, etc.) for full-time employees after six months
- Complimentary gym membership for yourself and a friend or family member
- Spa Lady offers a continuing education scholarship and complimentary Continuing Education Credit (CEC) courses from an extensive curriculum
- Community involvement and philanthropy
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Reference “Fitness Manager” and your preference of location in the subject line.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.